Release date TBA
EBC Extra Duty light truck, Jeep and SUV brake pad offers better stopping power and even longer life with Zero noise.
The UK factory of EBC Brakes is using ECO friendly technology to develop a brake pad that has high friction levels yet still has good qualities for street use with braking being strong from cold when the brake is first applied. The race pedigree of the material used also guarantees effective stopping up to temperatures exceeding 1400 F well above the maximum experienced in heavy braking, towing or downhill descents. Winter testing in Ohio on a fleet five popular light trucks showed us the proof on cold braking in the worst wet and cold conditions where many performance brakes would not even start to show good brake effect. So these are pads that have an extremely wide range of usability.
Towing with loads often pushes brakes past their factory limits, in fact have you even checked if the stock brakes on your truck or SUV are good enough for extended towing and hill descents ?
The new carbon granule based EXTRA DUTY material is also extremely rotor friendly, minimal in dust and noiseless and each set is supplied with revolutionary NUCAP piston insert shims, another first from EBC.
Here is what you get with the new EBC Extra Duty Brake pads:
- British made top quality product
- Backing plate steels feature NUCAP NRS system hook technology for 5 times the bond strength of conventional pads (read this link for more info)
- Noiseless material with piston insert NUCAP insulator shims
- High volume grooves in pads to vent better and remove dirt dust and debris actually cooling the center hot areas of the pad better
- Fade free brake material capable of a wide range of operational temperatures.
- More brake “grip” than stock and most low cost aftermarket pads at less cost than original parts
- Longer life than any other pad we have ever made and we think, longer life than anything else out there in the aftermarket, including stock pads.